Robin has worked with businesses, organisations and individuals in a variety of ways and over many years.
She has walked the online talk for over fifteen years and has the blisters to prove it!
These days her focus is on improving online communications in the fluid and ever-changing social media landscape. She believes in conversation, engagement, flexibility and a human-centred approach.
This means exploiting the benefits of technology, and not allowing technology to dictate the terms.
Here are some examples of Robin’s services:
- Working with you or your team on creating a social communications strategy
- Writing the copy element of any communications project
- Training staff to develop the skills and knowledge to manage the appropriate social media channels
- Briefing & managing social business projects – anything from developing a more social culture internally to evaluating and advising on a business’s existing social web communications
- Briefing and managing the relationship between client and agency (design, web, social media, SEO or full service)
- Individual training in social media skills, blogging, email marketing management and a range of online marketing topics.
Any or all of these things. And more.
Speaking & Training
Robin has presented at many conferences and events – if you are looking for an experienced speaker to give an overview of how ‘social’ is changing business practices, why much traditional marketing no longer works, or a ‘social’ overview of your industry, she can deliver an informative, thought-provoking and entertaining talk.
Bespoke workshop sessions or group training tailored to your needs. Clients past and present include London Metropolitan University Centre for Micro Enterprise, London Chamber of Commerce, University of Brighton Profitnet, the Everywoman network, the Sussex Guild, Plumpton College as well as corporate and small business clients.
“This was one of the best sessions in the course – really interesting & useful – a big thank you!”
“Really liked Robin’s articulate & well-informed straight-forward style of presentation. I was not aware of the time at all as was so engrossed in the subject matter.”
“Good visuals, excellent explanations, clear presentation, knowledgeable and engaging presenter. A relief to have a good speaker who was practical!”
“I found the session well-presented, full of useful information & plenty to think about! Robin was very helpful, approachable & made the session energising.”
“Thank you so much for the course. You have made it so much more comprehensible with excellent notes to go back to.”
“Good introduction to the web. Provided insight, inspiration & entertainment.”
“Well-presented, easy to understand & implement, very informative session.”
“I was completely ignorant on the subject & now I feel confident that I will be able to set up my site. Robin was a great presenter – knowledgeable & friendly.”
“I loved it! Very informative & relaxed, lots of interaction. Robin’s approach is not too technical. A level everyone could understand.”
“Wonderful, very detailed.”
“Extremely informative, excellent presenter.”
“My mind exploded with ideas!”